CHHAT (Comprehensive Health and Hormone Assessment and Treatment) is a 6 month program designed and implemented by Karen Parmar, ND. for mid-life women in peri-menopause/ menopause. It is designed to identify current state of health/ wellness including breast, pelvic and hormone health, and to make significant, positive changes to several aspects of health within a 6 month period. If initiating hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in symptomatic women, it’s to do so in a safe way, identifying and mitigating major risk factors.
CHATT (Comprehensive Health and Hormone Assessment and Treatment) PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Comprehensive Blood Testing
- Initial complete blood work assessing thyroid function, anemias, vitamin deficiencies, hormones, blood sugar/ insulin, liver and kidney function, electrolytes, clotting issues, inflammation +++
Comprehensive 24 hour Urine Hormone Testing, RMA – after initiated any HRT to ensure hormones taken are dosed correctly and being metabolized down optimal pathways
Breast Thermography Imaging X2 sets of images (Initial assessment plus 3 month repeat assessment to form baseline)
In terms of time with Karen Parmar, ND,
- Includes initial visit, including full physical exam- 60 minutes
- Follow up to discuss lab findings and initiate treatment – 30 minutes
- Subsequent visit with pelvic sonography (ultrasound) including pap (vaginal PH testing and swabs) plus vaginal bedside sonography of ovaries and uterus – 30 minutes.
- X2 – 15 minute follow ups to adjust bio-identical hormone and other medication dosages
- Follow up visit with breast exam/ bedside breast sonography (after thermography results)- 30 minutes.
- Exit follow up visit to discuss end of program summary with next steps and follow up plan after CHHAT – 30 minutes.
CHHAT (Comprehensive Health and Hormone Assessment and Treatment) Program Cost $ 2150.00, savings of $335.00 from regular costs
Additional services oﬀered, but not included in program:
Follow up lab testing, to re-evaluate abnormal findings from initial investigations
IM Therapy, individualized intramuscular injections of patient specific nutrients to support optimal health.
IV Therapy, customized intravenous therapy of high dose vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants to support immune health, energy, hydration and detoxification pathways.
For more information on the CHHAT program see the Q&A blog with Dr. Karen Parmar: BLOG