More Beautiful You
Integrated Health Clinic is excited to introduce a new dimension in skin care for women & men eager to make tangible and sustainable change. Achieve a more beautiful you under the guidance of our Naturopathic Doctors trained in aesthetics procedures.
“I’ve recently experienced the Platelet Rich Plasma procedure and love the results! I have a fresher, more youthful look. Fine lines on my face have basically been erased, the bags under my eyes are diminished and I have a more even skin tone. People have said I look 10 years younger! I would definitely recommend this treatment to anyone who wants to improve their appearance and feel better about themselves.” … a very happy IHC patient!
Our Doctors have a unique approach to aging. They treat the whole you–inside and outside. Their combination of internal and external treatments naturally restore a healthy, beautiful glow to both your skin and your wellbeing. When it comes to youthful-looking skin, correcting internal nutrient and hormonal imbalances is the foundation, because aging begins at a deep cellular level, not just on the surface of the skin.
One of the more distressing aspects of midlife for many is watching their skin change, beginning with wrinkles. Although wrinkles are natural and harmless, we know that when people feel good about the way they look, they are more productive, happier, experience better moods and have more energy.
Gorgeous skin from the inside out results from a nutritious diet, balanced hormones, great sleep and the correct supplements. And achieving beautiful skin from the outside in often includes a combination of three cutting edge treatments–dermal fillers, botulinum toxin, the vampire facial and laser therapy.
What happens at the initial naturopathic aesthetics visit?
⇒ Your first visit includes a review of your skin goals and recommendations for appropriate treatment. Treatments often include a combination of the following:
- Estimate of the number of treatments needed & costs of fillers, botox, vampire facial and/or laser therapy to attain your goal.
- Facial skin assessment. Please come without makeup or bring your makeup in-case makeup removal is needed to assess your concern.
- Skincare recommendations utilizing exclusive non-toxic medical grade skincare products.
- Lifestyle recommendations to remove underlying obstacles to overcoming skin concerns.
- Determine the underlying cause of your skin concern.
- Physical exam to help determine your nutrient and hormonal status.
⇒ What forms do I bring to first appointment? (click here to access forms)
- Initial Naturopathic Intake Form (new patients to the clinic only)
- Naturopathic Aesthetics Form (all patients, new & returning)