Dr. Hillary Godin, is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in good standing with the College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia. She is also a member of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors. As an academic faculty member and clinical supervisor at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Godin teaches future ND graduates the skills of physical examination and diagnosis.
Dr. Godin has also been a licensed Primary Care Paramedic in British Columbia since 2010. Wanting to further expand her scope of practice and incorporate prevention into patient care she made the switch from Emergency Medicine to Naturopathic Medicine. Here she is able to spend more time with her patients educating them on how to best advocate for their health and become active participants in their healing.
In office she aims to find the cause of disease or dysfunction and treat you as a whole physical, mental, and emotional person.
* Patient-centered comprehensive health assessment including physical examination and necessary labs (blood, saliva, urine)
* Aesthetic procedures (Botulinum toxin, injectable fillers)
* Acupuncture (including facial acupuncture)
* Clinical nutrition and supplementation
* Exercise therapeutics
* Wellness counselling
* Botanical medicine
* Physical medicine (instrument assisted soft tissue massage, athletic taping, naturopathic manipulation, cupping)
* Myofascial trigger point injections
* IV/IM nutrients
Certified provider of:
* Advanced injection therapies of peripheral joints (prolotherapy, platelet rich plasma, viscosupplements, corticosteroids)
* Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin
* Cosmetic Injectable Fillers
* Intravenous Nutrient Therapy
* Pharmaceutical Prescriptive Authority