Supporting your body’s healthy digestion is pivotal to the success of any mainstream or integrative treatment program. Through the management of diet and the educated use of natural supplements, your body’s digestion can be engaged as a primary treatment mechanism in the fight against disease. Overwhelmingly, research indicates that gut health impacts overall health. The gut microbiome, in particular, plays a critical role in mediating the effects of diet and other factors on health, including digestive, immune, metabolic and neuroendocrine functions. Healthy microbiome is dependant on a balance of healthy bacteria, free of parasites, opportunistic pathogenic bacteria and yeast. Understanding the pathology behind poor digestive health, is key to treating the root cause of dis-ease in the body.
Our physicians and practitioners have the knowledge and experience to guide you in understanding your body, understanding its unique capacity for healing, and understanding what works for you as part of an individualized treatment regimen.
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Constipation/ Diarrhea
- Food allergies/ intolerances
- Intestinal infections/ parasites
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Doctors Data – Comprehensive Stool Analysis with Parasitology
- Doctors Data – Stool Microbiology Profile
- Diagnostic Solutions – GI MAP
- USBiotek – Candida Panel (IgG, IgA, AgM)
- SIBO Diagnostics – Small Intestinal Overgrowth (SIBO)