HOW DOES THE LASER WORK?
For most of the treatments the laser stimulates the body to lay down a lot of collagen – which strengthens and gives elasticity to the tissue. It will also tighten the tissue that I am working on, via a thermal effect. It can also target different tissues like: veins, warts, fungus, viruses & fat.
WHAT KIND OF LASER IS IT?
It is an ER-YAG & ND-YAG. These are 2 different kinds of wavelengths that are attracted to different kinds of tissues (depending on the setting and target area). It is a “hot” laser. But that does not mean that the treatments hurt.
HAS THE LASER BEEN RESEARCHED?
Yes, unlike other lasers on the market this laser has been extensively researched with hundreds of studies.
WHO DOES THE LASER TREATMENTS?
All laser treatments at Integrated Health Clinic are done by Dr. Michelle Willis ND.
WHAT CAN THE LASER TREAT?
Here is a list of health issues that the laser can successfully treat.
- BLADDER & VAGINA:
- INCONTINENCE (leaking of urine involuntarily)
- VAGINAL LAXITY
- VAGINAL DRYNESS
- PAINFUL INTERCOURSE
- CYSTOCELE & RECTOCELE (bulging of the colon or bladder into the vagina)
- SEXUAL HEALTH:
- VAGINAL LAXITY
- DECREASED SEXUAL GRATIFICATION
- TOENAIL FUNGUS
- SKIN TIGHTENING: neck, face, stomach and body
- INTRAORAL TIGHTENING (decreasing the lines from the nostril to the mouth, and the marionette lines that drag the corners of the lips down)
- ANTI-AGING: increasing collagen (stretch and youthfulness)
- HOT SCULPTING: decreasing fat in particular areas of the body
- Veins (not varicose)
- Spider veins
- Hemiangiomas (red spots on skin)
- Injuries: sprains, meniscal tears, low back pain
If you have any more questions or would like to schedule a screening appointment with Dr. Michelle Willis ND,
Please call 604-888-8325